About this Notice:
This notice aims at explaining you when and why we collect your data, how we use it, what we do to keep it safe, and what rights you have over them.
Dom Duarte will always take proper care of your personal data, either under the General Data Protection Regulation or under any other privacy laws in force, and we hereby commit to keeping it up to date in light of any legislative change.
We are Dom Duarte, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and we can be contacted through:
Address: Zona Industrial da Maia I, Sector I
Rua de Raimundo Durães Magalhães, 320
Phone: 229 999 430
Email: [email protected]
Collected personal data:
1. Type of Information: Data you provide to us when you contact us – namely name and email;
2. Purpose: Respond to your requests and publicise Dom Duarte’s products;
3. Legal basis of processing: Performance of a contract or pre-contractual steps upon request.
How we protect your data:
The data you provide to Dom Duarte may only be transferred to a third party for the purpose of
complying with legal obligations, namely regarding tax matters. Excluding this, your data will not be
provided or transferred to any third party or transferred outside the European Union.
Dom Duarte has implemented technology and technical and organizational measures in order to protect your data, thereby minimizing the risk of loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Who else has access to the data you provide us:
We will never sell your data or provide your data to third parties except where we are required to do so by court order or law.
How long we will keep your data:
We will keep your data as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations, which will be reviewed
Know your rights:
At any time and for free you can assert your rights to:
Request information on how your personal data are being processed;
• Request the amendment of your personal data;
• Request that your data be erased or forgotten, unless we are legally prevented from doing
• To express opposition to the processing of your personal data, unless legal obligation prevents us from doing so;
• Request the portability of your personal data;
• Requesting the cancellation of consent, in cases where it was the form of lawfulness that Dom Duarte used to legitimize the treatment.
To assert your rights, you should send an email to Dom Duarte’s Data Protection Officer
[email protected] or postal letter to the above address.
If you feel that we are not processing your data lawfully, you have the right to complain to the
Portuguese Control Authority – National Data
Phone: +351 213 928 400
Fax: +351 213 976 832
Address: Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º 1200-651 Lisboa
Email: [email protected]